Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. -- Deuteronomy 11:18 – 19
The child will:
- increase in knowledge of God and the spiritual values of love, compassion, trust, and understanding.
- develop a sense of how to live peaceably with other children and to value the rights and feelings of others, as well as one’s own rights.
- develop a sense of self-esteem.
- develop communication skills and proficiency with language.
- develop specific age appropriate cognitive skills.
- refine and develop gross and fine motor skills.
- learn practical everyday life skills.
Our program is built from the foundation that believes the child’s interaction with the environment becomes more meaningful through organized learning experiences. Demonstrating respect for children and their thoughts, the program is designed to meet children at their developmental level; recognizing individuality, independence, and freedom.
These purposes and goals are based upon the Biblical principles found in the following passages:
For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. -- John 3:16
Then little children were brought to Jesus for him to place his hands on them and pray for them. -- Matthew 19:13
Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ… -- Romans 5:1
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. -- Genesis 1:27
Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. -- Romans 12:10